Did you know that industry analysts estimate that as much as 3% of your organization’s annual revenue is spent on costs associated with output devices like digital copiers, printers, fax machines, and others? And while this is a staggering number, most organizations don’t have a firm grasp on these costs, or how to manage them.
In addition to cost, there are other headachesassociated with trying to manage these devices:
- Your I.T. staff—whether internal or external—have important areas to focus on, but spend nearly half their time burdened with printing issues
- Printers seem to multiply, with different purchase costs and different operating costs, and with no oversight or accountability
- You contact multiple vendors for service and support, receiving invoices sporadically and uncontrolled
- The explosion of color printing has substantially increased printing costs
- It’s difficult to actually determine your total printing costs, so it’s difficult to control them