The advanced technology in today’s large format printers offers tremendous benefits for many organizations. Today’s products are easy to use, offer many applications, and produce dynamic, high-quality prints. A large format printer can revolutionize the way you think of printing.
Here are just a few of the industries that benefit from these highly-efficient affordable printers:
● Photographers: It’s no surprise that photographers could utilize these machines to create prints of their work. From senior pictures, posters, paintings, and everything in between, a photographer can turn their photos into masterpieces with a large format printer.
● Education: Banners, posters, and other forms of signage are what create school spirit and camaraderie in most schools. By having a large format printer in-house, administrators, teachers, and other school staff can easily, efficiently, and economically print off the items they need.
● Funeral Homes: Though it might seem a bit unusual, these companies frequently need high-quality posters and collages to best represent the lives of the individuals they are honoring. A large format printer makes that possible.
● Engineering/Architecture/Construction: When it comes to engineering drawings, diagrams for parts, building plans, ECADs, and 3D-MCADs, the presentation is key. These customers expect nothing but professional and crisp displays, and a versatile large format printer can help these businesses owners do just that.
● Manufacturing: From product designs to assembly plans and workflow diagrams and so much more, manufacturing organizations can clearly benefit from large format printers. It allows these business owners to create visually appealing and easy-to-read formats for seamless execution.
Best of all, large format printers can use a variety of medias based on what’s best for your business. Some situations require fine art canvas, backlit film, or photo paper, while others need peel and stick repositional media and water resistant banner vinyl. Talk with your Office Systems Co. representative to discuss which media format works best for your needs.
Whatever print format you need to make your organization successful, Office Systems Co is here to help you make it happen. Give us a call at (800) 779-7030 or reach out online to speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives.